Fiji is a cluster of 333 tropical islands and is home to almost 1 million of the happiest, friendliest people on Earth!
Bamboo is Beautiful Fiji’s fun, friendly and atmospheric budget traveller base. Located within a cluster of cool hostels in the midst of Nadi’s Backpacker Beach, it’s an ideal spot to stay to acclimatise, meet people, craft travel plans, and then launch out to some islands! Relax under a huge traditional Fijian thatch hut, swim and play down the sandy stretch of Wailoaloa Beach, swing in a hammock and enjoy the tropical surroundings.
In a nutshell, BAMBOO offers:
- Free WIFI
- A location in the heart of Nadi’s Backpacker Beach that is on the bus route and just a 10 minute drive from Nadi International Airport
- A Swimming Pool with sun deck
- A travel team for island trip planning with local promotions
- A variety of clean and comfortable rooms
- Fun cheap day trips to the ‘Sleeping Giant’, Natadola Beach and idyllic offshore islands
- An adventure travel desk to plan trips further into the islands
- Free luggage storage
- Kava parties
- Beach volleyball sessions
The Bamboo Island Travel Desk can help to plan and reserve trips to beautiful spots at backpacker prices. Free transfers depart from BAMBOO daily for Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises and the Mamanuca Backpacker Boat. Local buses also stop outside throughout the day.